Supporting Kids With Anger (Virtual)
For parents, caregivers, and teachers – this session focuses on working through big emotions with children.
We will cover:
- How children experience anger in their thoughts, bodies and bevaviours
- Helpful vs. unhelpful responses to children when they get angry
- How to assist children to manage angry feelings positively
- Looking after yourself as a parent/caregiver or teacher
- When behavioural plans aren’t enough
Please email email@example.com for assistance with group registrations, or if you wish to use an alternative payment method.