Supporting People With Addictions (Virtual)
- Identifying problematic substance use.
- Determining the impact of self-stigma / stigma.
- Measuring recovery progress / symptom improvement.
- How to explain addiction in non-judgmental, simple terms.
- The link between trauma histories and addiction.
- The physiology of addiction.
- Essential qualities of effective interventions for addiction.
- Externalizing the addiction to foster self-compassion.
- Mapping out the addiction: identifying triggers, creating safeguards, and relapse management.
- Intro to the Community Reinforcement and Family Training (CRAFT) approach